Hi, welcome to my page! My name is Sefa Arslan and I study A level Film Studies. This is where I will be working on my film coursework; either to make a short film or, a screenplay.
Making short films could be easier than feature films as they would have a; lower budget, smaller crew, shorter time span and etc. Therefore, young filmmakers can easily make a short film which would show their creativity under a low budget and attract people willing to help them become more successful.
I think, the definition of a short film is "any film not long enough to be considered as a feature film". the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences defines a short film as "an original motion picture that has a running time of 40 minutes or less, including all credits".
A little brief so far - try to get a few more posts added! You should have a homework post to add.
ReplyDelete